"Divine Inspiration"

By: Greg W Ruoff

I look and see before me a new breed~
A breed sown from the perfect seed
in a time where growth is more than a want,
more than a need
but a passion...
an inspiration...
to find the most beautiful flower with the sweetest fruit,
and to pollenate it is the dream.
I lust to bleed from the prick of your thorn
as its color excites my senses~
and the very trickle of it arouses me into a relentless pursuit
to share the river from which it flows.
I have picked you
not to be tossed in with a collage of other pretty flowers
but to admire you...
alone,
swimming glorified in your pool of water~
And I smell you at dawn and at dusk
to remind me of the wonderful times I have just shared with you~
This is the marvel that keeps me coming back.
Open your petals to my world and I will shine down upon you~
and may this inner peace of uncertainty
that we have together graced
be your constant reminder of me.
Open your heart...
I am not a demon.
Let me in...
I'm knocking.
Posted on 11:46 PM by The Angel Eye and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment