"Empty Space"

By: Greg W Ruoff

I've seen the faces of men who haven't seen this face
the hardened circle of this very time and place~
A slow tick from my watch, the world keeps time
a second behind yours but a minute past mine~
I dissect myself to find the one and single piece
second by second my only wish, this release
to find the core, the place where you and I
celebrate life and the meeting of our minds~
and to have you feel my struggle, that's all, I feel yours
you bleed through me as I sweat through your pores~
but we funnel off into our own place of content
the same distinguished place of our own resentment~
the biggest pain comes from that space in between
the gap we bridge in our minds that no one has ever seen~
I reach out to you in this grey and lonely place
to find the warmth of your being and nothing but empty space*
Posted on 11:58 PM by The Angel Eye and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment