"Nameless"

By: Greg W Ruoff

Everything that seems to be ... isn't.
A sick feeling - love and disgust meet for the first time.
I put myself on the line to meet the challenge of every day~
Disoriented, I bury my head in my hands and pray
"Take me away ... far away from here"
What's in store for the grounded and found
but a hollow step into a place of uncertainty?
I scream.
Please deliver me to the place where I meet the half...
...the half that killed my evil and left me kindness.
Why must my honesty be exploited in this place of truth?
Show me my pain and the deliverance I dream of.
You could be what you can't be now...
... a product of the Divinity I see and trust.
We both reach~
We grasp for the time and place we each need to be...
...but have not yet met.
I worry not that we could unite,
but fear most that the distance could leave us nameless*
Posted on 11:55 PM by The Angel Eye and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment